Scholarships – Workplace Training
Graham Engineering Corporation Continuing Education Grant Program
The Blow Molding Division of the Society of Plastics Engineers and Graham Engineering Corporation co-sponsors a program for continuing education of blow molding industry workers. By making financial resources available to Blow Molding Division member companies, this program will assist more people in obtaining continued education in blow molding and related topics in order to improve their job-related skills.
Up to $600 per person is available to attend the SPE Annual Blow Molding Conference, an SPE Seminar in Blow Molding, or other program applicable to blow molding at community colleges, vocational schools, and other training facilities.
- The employee must be a full-time employee of one of our member companies (having at least one current member of the SPE Blow Molding Division).
- The employee’s job function must be blow molding related.
- The employee’s academic training must not be higher than Associate Degree.
- The employee must have company recommendation and support.
- Costs exceeding $600 will be responsibility of the employee or employer.
How to enroll:
1. Complete the CEG Application Form and submit the request to Blow Molding Division at the following address:
Agri Industrial Plastics
Attn: Geoff Ward
301 N 22nd St
Fairfield, IA 52556
2. Include a letter of support from your company.
3. You will be notified of acceptance before the event that you wish to attend.