The Data Use Policy is intended to provide the greatest possible access by SPE members to information in the Society's database. It also is prepared to be in compliance with applicable law. It is intended to ensure that SPE protects and ensures such data is used only within the framework of the SPE Data Use Policy.
By accessing material on the The SPE Blow Molding website, you :
- Acknowledge that SPE owns the copyright in or has permission to use all materials displayed on this site. You are authorized to read and use this information for your personal use. You are not authorized to share the materials on the SPE Blow Molding website with others by copying or sending it to them. You can tell colleagues where they can find this material for themselves. The materials displayed on the SPE web site are protected by federal copyright law.
- Agree that if you choose to use the communications tools provided, including email and list servers, you give SPE full and unrestricted permission to use and republish any materials that you post to the site in any way the SPE Blow Molding Division deems fit, without compensation to you. You may not post anything to the site that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, or offensive. You may not use this site to exploit any commercial venture with which you are involved, including mass email solicitations (spamming) of any nature. You understand that if the SPE Blow Molding Division, in its sole discretion, believes you are abusing the privileges in any manner, the SPE Blow Molding Division will delete your postings and may terminate without notice or liability your right to access the site.
- Understand that THE CONTENTS OF THE SPE BLOW MOLDING WEBSITE AND YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." THE SPE BLOW MOLDING DIVISION DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY FILES THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM ITS SITE ARE VIRUS FREE. You are encouraged to use virus-checking software. You may find links from The SPE Blow Molding website to sites maintained by others. SPE has no responsibility for the contents on linked sites.
- Agree, as a condition of being granted the right to access and use the SPE Blow Molding website, that the SPE Blow Molding Division is not liable to you for anything that happens to you as a result of using the SPE Blow Molding website. Understand that in the event of any conflict between this Data Use Policy and the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will control.
Web Links to SPE
Web links to SPE are subject to the permission of the SPE Blow Molding Division. The SPE Blow Molding Division has adopted this policy on linking to the SPE Blow Molding Division website:
- Links may not use the SPE Blow Molding Division logo without the prior permission of the SPE Blow Molding Division.
- Links may not state or imply that the SPE Blow Molding Division endorses any product of service of the linking organization or that there is any relationship between the organizations without the prior permission of SPE.
- The link must attach to the SPE Blow Molding Division server. The SPE Blow Molding Division content may not be mirrored or stored on any other site without prior permission.
- The SPE Blow Molding Division content may not be framed on a linking site. The link must exit the linking site or open the SPE content in a new window.
- All references to the SPE Blow Molding Division must accurately identify the Society.
- All links must be to the front page of the relevant topic. Deep links to specific content are not permitted (specific content pages may expire or be deleted without notice).
For more information or to seek permission to link, contact the webmaster
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE SPE BLOW MOLDING DIVISION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SPE BLOW MOLDING DIVISION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTION PERFORMED ON THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING LIST SERVERS OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
SPE may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others. SPE has no control or responsibility in any respect for any information, products or services on these third-party sites.
SPE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR IN THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK IN USING THIS MATERIAL AND THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.