28th Annual Blow Molding Conference
Oct. 9-10, 2012
Sheraton Station Square
Section for missing presentations:
The Pittsburgh Sheraton Station Square was the site for the 2012 Annual Blow Molding Conference. This event has become the premier conference for the Blow Molding industry. Once again the outstanding program featured industry experts presenting segments in packaging, medical and industrial applications. From resin developments to machinery innovations to automation, design and safety, no topic was missed. Click here for a list of ABC 2012 Attendees
This outstanding venue and the program hopefully made your time in Pittsburgh a rewarding, cost effective and informational experience.
- Barrier Fuel system and Packaging
- Innovations in large part BM
- Medical device and parts – Blow molding options
- Cost savings, machinery and energy
- Bio Based materials developments
- Recycling and sustainability
- Material additive developments
- Product design and light weighting
- Closed loop for Blow molding
- Robotics and secondary operations
Networking Exhibition tabletop displays
This cost effective networking opportunity has provided educational grants to students, help recruit new members to the Division. This is an unparalleled networking platform for current and prospective blow molding professionals.
26th Annual Blow Molding Conference Program
This program details a fantastic event with the latest innovations and technical insights being presented.